Head Light Restoration Kit
One of the things we're constantly asked for is, do we have anything for headlight restoration.
One of the best products we've come across for this, and also polished metal restorations is Peek Polish.
So we've both Peek and Shelby together.
The Kit comes complete with:
- 1 tube of Peek Polish 50ml
- an applicator pad
- two cloths
- 250ml Stripped Bare
- 5ml Ceramic Coating
- applicator pad
Directions for use
- Clean the lights removing dirt and general contamination.
- Wipe down with Stripped Bare.
- Apply a small 5p sized amount of Peek Polish on the first applicator pad
- Use this in circular motions to restore the exterior lens quality, applying more Peek Polish until you see the crystal clear surface appear underneath.
- Wipe down and thoroughly clean the lens with Stripped Bare to remove all residue.
- Apply the Shelby Ceramic Coating to the second applicator pad.
- Wipe this over the lens in long sweeping motions in a horizontal direction until fully covered, then change to vertical ad cover the surface of the lens again.
- Allow the coating to cure for 3-5 mins and using a damp cloth, wipe away any residue.
- Using the other dry clean cloth, buff the lens to a great crystal like finish.